UV-C Batten with Sensor
The UV-C linear with sensor is designed for the disinfection of surfaces and is suitable for a wide range of applications. The UV-C linear provides universal UV-C irradiance with homogenous distribution. Its disinfection capability is based on the wattage used and a specific exposure time for a given distance from that surface. No persons or animals should be present at the time of usage, due to the high risk of harm to eyes and skin. It comes with safeguard controls using sensor monitoring, which automatically shuts down the UV-C linear should a person or animal be detected within the range of the sensor. The performance is enhanced by a highly reflective and durable aluminium body, which improves its efficacy even further and directs the UV-C light to the to-be-irradiated surfaces and within the sensor range.
- UV-C light effectively deactivates most viruses and germs on directly irradiated surfaces*1. UV-C surface disinfection products, fitted with our UV-C light sources, can inactivate SARS-CoV-2 virus on surfaces by more than 99% to below detectable levels*2.
- Proven, effective disinfection over the useful long lifetime of lamp and luminaire
- Environmentally friendly – no ozone emissions during or after use
- Fitted with safeguards, such as integrated sensors that automatically shut down the UV-C linear when a person or animal is sensed
- Timer Pre-Sets to 30 mins, 1 hr, 2 hrs and 3 hrs for setting as per application
- Retail: Keep shopping trolleys, shelves and counters free from contamination
- Hair and beauty salons: Disinfect client rooms, operating floor, mirrors, chairs surfaces, and other sensitive areas
- Schools: Disinfect classroom walls, floors, desks and surfaces
- Hospitality: Disinfect guest rooms, reception areas and health facilities
- Offices: Neutralise work rooms, meeting spaces and corridors
- Transportation: disinfect passengers’ waiting spaces.
*1 Fluence (UV Dose) Required to Achieve Incremental Log Inactivation of Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses and Algae Revised, updated and expanded by A. Haji Malayeri, M. Mohseni, B. Cairns and J.R. Bolton. With earlier contributions by Gabriel Chevrefils (2006) and Eric Caron (2006) With peer review by B. Barbeau, H. Wright (1999) and K.G. Linden.
*2 Nadia Storm et al, Rapid and complete inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 by UV-C irradiation, 2020. Report available at https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-79600-8. The UV-C irradiance used in this study was 0.849 mW/cm 2.
|TMS031 1xTUV T8 36W HFP Sensor||1xT8 36W||HFP||H120 x W128 x D1320 mm||IP20|
|TMS031 1xTUV T8 36W HFP Sensor 4pcs||1xT8 36W||HFP||H120 x W128 x D1320 mm||IP20|
Data Sheets and Installation Gudies
TMS031 1xTUV T8 36W HFP Sensor
TMS031 1xTUV T8 36W HFP Sensor 4pcs